Pork with dumplings (Schweinemedaillons mit Knödeln)
- Serves 4
- 1 glass (720 ml) apple red cabbage
- 1 pack (400 g) Mini potato dumpling
- 650 g of pork fillet
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Pepper from the grinder
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp (about 10 g) of butter
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 200 g whipped cream
- 1/2 bunch smooth parsley
- Baking Paper
- Heat the red cabbage in a saucepan with a little water after the preparation. Ködel in boiling water after pack instruction.
- Dab the meat, cut into about 8 medallions (approx. 80 g). Heat oil in a pan. Grate the meat in the pan for 2-3 minutes, season with salt and pepper, remove from the pan and cook in a preheated oven (electric cooker: 120 ° C / circulating air: 95 ° C / gas:
- Add the honey and 1 tsp of butter to the frying pan and melt over medium heat. Stir in the flour. Stir with vinegar while stirring. Add the cream, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes at low heat.
- Wash parsley, shake dry. Finely chop the leaves, except for some for garnishing. Dice the dumplings. 1 tsp melt the butter in a pan. Turn the dumplings briefly. Parsley submerge. Dumpling, red cabbage, sauce and medallions on plates, garnished with parsley.